Thursday, April 17, 2014

Sisterhood Week Event!

One of my favorite events from last year’s Sisterhood Week was Karaoke Night so naturally I was Drunk in Love when I heard that it would be happening again this year. It was so much fun to see sisters Let it Go and having fun in a setting that helps to display their Beautiful Soul and lovely voices. All of their inhibitions went out the window and they were no longer trapped like a Genie in a Bottle. That’s What Makes You Beautiful when sisters can share such a special experience such as karaoke and My oh My What a Wonderful Day it was. My heart went Bidi Bidi Bom Bom with excitement and joy to see all of the sisters enjoying themselves and really giving it their all. We came in like a Wrecking Ball that night at Max Karaoke, who definitely know how to Cater 2 U, and I hope they were Counting Stars because we were one talented group and we were no Dark Horse and nor were we Unfaithful to the magic and trueness that is Karaoke. I love my sisters and I love Karaoke. Who could ask for a better night.