Thursday, December 22, 2011

Mike & Molly TV Taping!


One of my favorite ways that EK raises money for our chapter is by
attending TV tapings. I had never been to a real TV taping before and
so I was super excited, especially because we were going to watch Mike
& Molly. I had seen the show once before and I thought it was
adorable, but actually watching it all happen was amazing. It was so
cool to see these famous actors goof around and be normal. Plus, it
was a joint fundraiser so I got to spend time with our awesome
brothers of Psi! The overall night was really fun accept for our MC.
He was a bit creepy at times but overall he was pretty funny. A few of
us even went up to participate in some of his shenanigans. For
example, one of the brothers, Allison Cardoso went up and was the
eligible bachelorette in the dating game that the MC conjured up for
her. Three “bachelors” were asked hilarious questions like “If you
were a candy bar, which one would you be?” By the end of the night we
all enjoyed ourselves and each others company and definitely left with
some stories.

-Audrey Urrutia, Alpha Omicron