Friday, May 13, 2011

Home Grown TV Taping!







Okay, so I love TV tapings! My mind was blown when I found that it was a good way for us to fundraise. I had gone to a So You Think You Can Dance TV taping previously, but sitcom TV tapings are much better. They filmed it in chronological order, which was nice. They even made sure to include the prerecorded sections to keep with the flow of things. But, I must say, our MC was the best part. He was hilarious! Our wonderful Psi brother, Kevin Hudson (who decided to call himself Chester), was picked on at the beginning. He had to dance for everyone to a boy band song. Then our lovely sister, Sarah Cox, was chosen to come up and speak with the MC. He did a lot of other slightly inappropriate, but funny, things which overall made this a wonderful experience, I can't wait to attend more TV Tapings.


- Nastaishia Allen, Alpha Omicron